Lol...I figured the person who sent me
this email must be joking because this
doesn't make sense...but still thought
to share 'cos it's kinda interesting. Read
below...
My fellow readers please help me.
I have been dating two men at
the same time for about 6
months. Actually my first
boyfriend I have been dating since
2012, I met another guy 6 months
ago and I also started dating him
but I am now in a dilemma. I had
sex with two of them almost at
the same time and now I am
pregnant. I had sex with boyfriend
A on August 2nd and had sex with
boyfriend B on August 7th, now I
am 11 weeks pregnant. I plan to
keep the baby I just don't know
which of them I am supposed to
tell I'm pregnant. I have no
preference. Any of the two can be
my baby daddy. Can anyone help
me figure this out? Keep your
judgements to yourselves please,
only serious answers needed.
#1 Largest...Greatest...Celebrity Gossips...Scoops Celebrity News...First Class Celebrity News...Second to None...In The Entertainment Industry...
Monday, October 27, 2014
Dear Play House readers: Do you by chance know who got me pregnant?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment