"MMAmPSgY" content="3c7c9ec7-f3c0-45ba-82eb-a60c3472e775">

Click On Ads

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cossy Orjiakor Opens Up On Why She Puts Her Boobs On Display

The sexy actress, who went to the event bra less, told
Matinee why she chose not to wear bra to the event.
Hear her, "Actually, a friend of mine and her
husband invited me to the event and I decided to go
with one of my craziest costumes which I have not
worn for a long time.

The top has a very tiny hock in the chest and if I
should wear bra, my bra will be exposed. So, I
decided to show my boobs instead of my bra. I think
people would prefer to see the boobs instead of bra.
You, which one will you prefer to see?" she asked
our reporter.

"The funny thing is that, the very first time I stepped
out bra less, I got pips freaking out. Everybody
wanted to have pictures with me. Then I got bitten by
the Egyptian vampire, these boobs are simply
amazing, bra less in Halloween" she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment