"MMAmPSgY" content="3c7c9ec7-f3c0-45ba-82eb-a60c3472e775">

Click On Ads

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Ruth Kadiri Says It was A Man That Bought Her, Her Range Rover Sport.

In an interview with Vanguard, Nollywood actress and producer, Ruth Kadiri addressed reports that a man bought her Range Rover by confirming it, adding that contrary to what many said, she didn't flaunt the Range on social media. She also talked about growing up in the slum of Ajegunle with big dreams, and many more.

"I didn't flaunt it. I am not that kind of person. Go
on my Instagram page, you will not find it there.
It was just a presumption from a blogger. Apparently, it turned out to be true that I bought
a Range Rover. But I didn't post it on Instagram."

Asked if her boy friend bought her the Range Rover...

"Yes, the person who bought it is just my friend.
Somebody I have known for a long time."

On if she's in a relationship...

Ruth Kadiri- Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment