"MMAmPSgY" content="3c7c9ec7-f3c0-45ba-82eb-a60c3472e775">

Click On Ads

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

[Music] Dotman – Blessing + Yes, Melo

U & I Music signs winner of Airtel One Mic Regional Champion, 'Dotman' + 2 New Music "Yes!Melo?" & "Blessing". Regional Champion of Airtel One Mic,
Olatunji Oladotun Alade popularly known
as "Dotman" has officially been signed
to U & I Music Record Label. It was
reported that it was Dotman's cover of
Bobby Shmurda's smash hit single "Hot Nigga" ironically titled
"blessing" that sealed the deal for
"Ra" of U & I Music, and made him
determined to make him a star. Dotman will be joining "Akin" at U & I
Music, both have already collaborated on
the remix of Nigerian girl. The record label is set to take the
industry by storm this year, stating that
there's so much to expect from the
young and vibrant talents.

Listen & Download
Dotman –
Blessing
http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-
content/uploads/2015/02/Dotman-
Blessing.mp3


Listen & Download
Dotman – Yes,
Melo
http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-
content/uploads/2015/02/Dotman-
Yes_Melo.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment