"MMAmPSgY" content="3c7c9ec7-f3c0-45ba-82eb-a60c3472e775">

Click On Ads

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Denrele Talks About Getting Married In No Time!


Its official, atleast this is coming from the horse’s mouth. After telling

Punch in February that he was in a relationship, but not so committed
to it because he was always busy, Denrele Edun during the week with
the same reporter of Punch confirmed he is actually ready to tie the
knot now. According to him, it is supposed to be a secret, and he
wonders how everyone has come to know about it. Hear him;



“It is true that I am about to get married but it is not now. I would get
married later this year. It was meant to be a secret but I don’t know
how everybody has heard. I just hope ‘bad bele’ people would not jinx
the marriage for me and make the girl that wants to marry me change
her mind. She is the same girl I spoke about with you during our last
interview. I cannot explain how the girl captured my heart but everyone
would find out on the D-Day. I don’t want to share the identity of my
wife now. When the time comes, people would know who she is,” he
said.

No comments:

Post a Comment