So during the weekend, Denrele Edun
was robbed in Festac, Lagos and he lost
his Passports, visa and more to the
culprits. Read his narration below:
Hear him “My weekend was
DISASTROUS! I got robbed at gunpoint
by 7 armed robbers around Festac area
just as I left a wedding reception. As
always, I was calm and controlled. Next
thing, they recognized me and started
screaming in their weed induced voices,
"Denrele fun wan ni millions" (give us
millions). Next thing, they saw my
backpack in the car…we started fighting
for it and then a hot punch to my face!
After so much struggling, they made
away with my bag! Here's the best part;
my bag had all my Credit Cards, My
INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS and Mac
Powder! So at the moment, I’m very
Passport-less & Visa-less!”
Speaking further, he disclosed that "Did
I plead with the thieves? Yup, told
them I wanted my passports, one of
them was sympathetic but the others
were so greedy. How many Passports? 3
in total; 2 belonged to me with all the
Valid Visas you can ever imagine & the
other one was my Mum's Mauricien
passport! Just in case anyone ever
comes across my passports wit ID;
EDUN ADENRELE OLUFEMI....Abeg
make una holla me o! Reward surely
dey! E se gan o!"
#1 Largest...Greatest...Celebrity Gossips...Scoops Celebrity News...First Class Celebrity News...Second to None...In The Entertainment Industry...
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Oh no! Armed robbers attack Denrele while returning from wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment