"MMAmPSgY" content="3c7c9ec7-f3c0-45ba-82eb-a60c3472e775">

Click On Ads

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Zayo is the next big thing - DJ Klem and Puffy T

Anybody who is familiar with the
Nigerian music industry would have
heard of Zayo, the winner of KOGA
Open House Competition.
The singer who has finished work on
three singles (Ewomo, Colored, Basia) to
his name would be releasing a new
single soon. The singer has been touted
as the next big thing in the music
industry. He is signed to KOGA Records.
Speaking about Zayo, ace music
producer Puffy T, who produced his
single ‘Basia’ said “Zayo is multi-
talented, he is too good. He can sing,
rap and write songs. He is very flexible
when it comes to music. Initially I was
not too sure about working with him,
but after I heard him, I knew it would
be worth it. The music industry should
watch out for him. I can assure you that
in six months, if he has the right
promotions, he would take the industry
by storm. We are working on two new
songs and trust me; I was impressed
when I heard them. He really killed
those songs.  He has all it takes to be a
star and he would be a star.”
According to DJ Klem, who produced his
single ‘Colored’ “He is a very talented
and good person. I would say my work
experience with him was fun.  He
listens to advice and takes to correction.
I don’t think he can be compared to
other artists, although he’s an upcoming
artist, but judging by his talent and the
fact that he listens and takes to
corrections, I see him rise above his
present state in no time. He has the
potential and talent to be a star in the
future. He is very talented.
Zayo who will be releasing Ewo Omo on
Friday has already released ‘Basia’ which
was produced by Puffy T. The videos of
Basia and Ewo Omo were shot by
Clarence.
Below is Behind the Scene clips of his
video...

No comments:

Post a Comment